Dr. R. R. Mantri
Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist Director Cathlab at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Dr. RR Mantri is an eminent doctor in the country. He is also designed to be an Interventional Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist, and Diabetologist. Currently, he is an integral part of the Department of Cardiology in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
In the 22 years of his whole career, he dealt with thousands of complex heart cases with ease. He dedicated his glorious career by making sure that he climb the zenith of success. He received intense medical training in the likes of countries like Japan and Germany.
His area of expertise includes administering patient's problems related to artery blockages, cardiovascular diseases, congenital heart diseases, cardiac valve diseases, diabetes, obesity, heart failure, high cholesterol, hypertension, and much more.
Name : Dr. R. R. Mantri
Mobile No. : +91-9810063107
Email : email@example.com
Nationality : Indian
Specialty : Clinical Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- 1983 : MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. University of Rajasthan.
- 1987 : M.D ( Internal Medicine ) from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. University of Rajasthan.
- 1993 : D.M ( Cardiology ) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- 1993 : DNB ( Cardiology ) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Life Member, Cardiological Society of India.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India.
- Fellowship in Electrophysiology and Pacemaker, Mount Sinai School of Medicine. 2004 New York, USA
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Inteventions (FSCAI). Chicago, USA
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC). Washington, USA
- Gold Medal in MD.
- Best Candidate during DM Cardiology.
- Best Challenging Case Award at TCT, San Francisco.
- Gold Medal in all subjects in MBBS.
- Best Challenging Case Award in Non-Coronary Category. For paper entitled "Device Closure of RSOV". TCT, Washington. 2010
- Best Challenging Case Award at PCR, Paris.
- Trained in: Coronary Intervention & Rehabilitation. Kobe, Japan
- Trained in: Complex Coronary Interventions. Brussels, Belgium.
- Trained in: Difficult Pacemaker Implantation. Dortmund, Germany.
- Lecture Delivered: Treating atrial fibrillation - What is the consensus now? APICON 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Prevention and management of sudden cardiac death - On Occupational Health Day, IMA, Daryaganj. Jul 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Management of acute coronary syndrome. IMA West, Delhi Branch. Aug 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Prevention of VTE in critically ill patients. Mega Annual Conference of Saviours, Phuket. Aug 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Current management of acute MI. Conference on ACS, Macau, China. 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Obesity and cardiovascular disease. API, Ajmer Branch. Aug 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Non-coronary interventions. API, Ajmer Branch. Jul 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Pitfalls in the diagnosis of CAD. IMA, Sonepat. Apr 2008.
- Lecture Delivered: Is primary angioplasty the treatment of choice for all patients with acute MI? Annual API Conference, Madhya Pradesh. 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Management of CAD - when and how to intervene. IMA, Hisar. 2007.
- Lecture Delivered: Current management of supraventricular tachycardias. IMA, Ajmer. 2007.
- Cardiac arrhythmias: A lecture at IGNOU for DNB Cardiology candidates. Jul 2008.
- Interventions in saphenous vein graft: A lecture in tutorials in Cardiology - for DNB residents. Aug 2008.
- Lecture Delivered: Invasive versus noninvasive treatment for ACS - guidelines for physicians. API, Panipat. Aug 2008.
- Lecture Delivered: Current management of pulmonary embolism. API, Alwar, Nov 2008.
- Lecture Delivered: Current management of DVT. IMA, Karol Bagh. Nov 2008.
- Lecture Delivered: Current concepts in anti-platelet therapy. Panipat. Jan 2009.
- Lecture Delivered: Current management of dyslipidemia - West Delhi CSI Branch. Apr 2009.
- Lecture Delivered: Prevention of DVT. API, Kota. May 2009.
- Session Chair:Regenerating the dead myocardium. 2nd AMI Conference, Delhi. CSI 2004. Jan 2008.
- Session Chair:Complex coronary angioplasty. Eternal Heart Institute, Jaipur. Mar 2008.
- Invited Faculty:China Interventional Therapeutics (CIT), Beijing. 2008.
- Session Chair:Coronary interventions - experience from Asia.
- Panellist:Discussion for live cases on non coronary interventions.
- Lecture Delivered:Saphenous vein graft intervention. Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology Conference, Japan. 2009.
- Lecture Delivered:Tips and tricks for CTO. Vienna. 2009.
- Session Chair:On device followup at APHRS Conference, Beijing. 2009.
- Atrio-ventricular regurgitation in constrictive pericarditis - incidence and postoperative outcome. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Radhakrishnan S, Sinha N, Goel PK, Bajaj R, Bidwai PS. International Journal Of Cardiology. 1993; 39: 273-9.
- Left atrial dilatation in constrictive pericarditis - a pre and postoperative echocardiographic study. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Singh M, Radhakrishnan S, Sinha N, Goel PK, Bajaj R, Bidwai PS. International Journal Of Cardiology. 1994; 45: 69-75.
- Pathogenesis of edema in constrictive pericarditis. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Bajaj R, Radhakrishnan S, Sinha N, Bidwai PS. Circulation. 1992; 85:1634-35.
- Echocardiographic assessment and outcome of closed and open heart surgery in patients with rheumatic tricuspid valve disease. Manisha L, Dr. R. R. Mantri, Milan C, Ganjoo AK, Srivastava AK, Mahant TS. Tropical Cardiology. 1994; 20 : 57-64.
- Multiple anomalies of caval veins in a patient with pulmonic stenosis. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Bajaj R, Srivastava S. International Journal of Cardiology. 1994; 45 (2): 172-174.
- Radiofrequency ablation of mahaim pathway during atrial fibrillation. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Sinha SK, Mehta D. Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2(2): 179-81.
- Color Doppler echocardiographic assessment of soaring mitral prosthetic valve. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Prasad K, Radhakrishnan S, Bidwai PS. Indian Heart Journal. 1993; 45 (23): 87-91.
- Demonstration of a-V dissociation due to complete heart block by pulsed Doppler echocardiography of hepatic veins. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Radhakrishnan S. Indian Heart Journal. 1992; 44:417-8.
- Diagnosis of a blue baby. Srivastava S, Radhakrishnan S, Dr. R. R. Mantri. International Journal of Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases. 1993; 1:5-10.
- Noonan’s Syndrome - a case report. Mehta MK, Dr. R. R. Mantri, Mehta M, Aurora SK, Chaudhary HR, Mathur MS. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. 1998; 36 : 677.
- Renal involvement in Noonan's Syndrome - a case report. Mehta MK, Barjatya MK, Dr. R. R. Mantri, Arora SK, Chaudhary SK, Chaudhary HR, Mathur MS. Indian Journal Of Nephrology. 1998; 4:33-6.
- Management of patients at high risk of cardiovascular disease. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Sawhney JPS. Clinical Medicine Update. Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine. Delhi, Pp 20-25.
- Homocysteine – emerging evidence as an independent risk factor for CAD. Sethi KK, Dr. R. R. Mantri. Cardiology Today. 1993; 3: 122-9.
- Bilateral renal artery stenosis treated with transradial renal artery stenting in a patient with peripheral vascular disease. Dr. R. R. Mantri. Cardiology Today. 2005; 9(1): 37-39.
- Asymptomatic coronary artery disease in patients with symptomatic peripheral vascular disease detected by dobutamine stress echo and coronary angiography. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Passey R, Mehta A, Parikh R, Aggrawal S, Gupta A, Mohan R, Sachdeva S, Dhawan S, Sawhney JPS, Chopra VK, Gupta MP and Khanna PK. Supplement to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2002; 39 (9). 26b.
- Asymptomatic carotid artery disease in patients with significant co0ronary artery disease undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Mehta A, Passey R, Dhawan S, Sachdeva S, Mohan R, Sawhney JPS, Chopra VK, Bana A, Shivani G, Yadav OP and Khanna PK. Supplement to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2002; 39 (9). 27B.
- Diagnostic utility of carotid sinus massage in patienrts with unexplained syncope. Dr. R. R. Mantri, Mehta A, Sawhney JPS, Passey R, Dhawan S, Chopra VK and Khanna PK. Supplement to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2002; 39 (9). 27B.
- Atrioventricular regurgitation in constrictive pericarditis-a color Doppler echocardiographic study. Dr. R. R. Mantri, S Radhakrishnan, Nakul Sinha, PS Bidwai. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1990.
- Early morphometric changes in left ventricle after mitral valve replacement. M Chandra, P Ghosh, PK Mittal, S Radhakrishnan, S Agarwal, Dr. R. R. Mantri, A Das and Ganjoo. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1990.
- Doppler echocardiographic evaluation of normal sorin mitral prosthetic valve. K Prasad, Dr. R. R. Mantri, A Khan, S Radhakrishnan, N Sinha, PS Bidwai. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1990.
- Familial constrictive pericarditis: manifestation of a rare disease. Dr. R. R. Mantri, UN Verma, S Radhakrishnan, RR Singh. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1991.
- Pulmonary artery (PA) anatomy on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in patients with tetralogy of fallot (TOF). G Kapoor, S Radhakrishnan, Dr. R. R. Mantri, S Shrivastava and S Jain. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1993.
- Magnetic resonance imaging for diagnosis of constrictive pericarditis. G Kapoor, S Radhakrishnan, S Jain, Dr. R. R. Mantri and S Shrivastava. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1993.
- Angiography in constrictive pericarditis: pre and post operative assessment. CG Sanjeev, PK Goel, Dr. R. R. Mantri, S Radhakrishnan and S Shrivastava. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1993.
- Predictors of mitral regurgitation(MR) after balloon mitral valvuoplasty (BMV). KM Krishnamurthy, Dr. R. R. Mantri, S Radhakrishnan and S Shrivastava. SGPGIMS, Lucknow. CSI 1993.
Very nice doctor... had an apointment at his own clinic at home... n then stress echo at a diagnostic centre by him... patient friendly doctor and top most in his field.
Patientis are his first priority. He explains really well. He does not suggest many medicine and test unlike any other doctor.
Dr. Dr. R. R. Mantri is very Good and experience doctor. I would recommend other for cardiology related issue to him. Plus wait time is very less.
DR R R Mantri is one of the best Cardiologist in India. He is so nice and straightforward who always advice best to their patients.
I choose Dr. R.R.Mantri because they took the time to listen to me, discuss my concerns and advise me on the best course of treatment.